I like to think of myself as an optimist. I like to enjoy each day and find the blessings in whatever I am doing, fun or not. Having said that, I also am quite tired and see no end in sight until December 11th, the last day of finals week. My countdown has begun. 66 days!

Yet, despite this tiredness I am still loving my classes and what I am learning. I really am so blessed to get to study what I do and even more to be around the people I am around. They all are so wonderful and have such amazing minds. My favorite part of grad school is definitely class when I get to be social in my studies and learn from my classmates and teachers instead of from books and my own boring thoughts.

If only we could have class outside every day and incorporate it with exercise so we are in class but walking around or swimming or doing yoga or something. Wouldn't that be awesome! Haha, that is a funny sight.