I don't always blog about Thankful Thursday but today I am feeling it! I am thankful for:

  • Thursday nights with good friends, yummy food and funny TV
  • My friend's parents in American Samoa that are ok
  • People who know a lot about computers that are willing to help computer dummies like me
  • Catching up with friends, new and old
  • Getting my first paycheck in a while
  • OCTOBER
  • The accomplishment I see from cleaning houses as compared to all the other things I do
  • Weekends to get caught up and to relax
  • Baseball hats for mornings I need to sleep in
  • The smell that fills my house when I and my roommates bake
  • Laughter
  • Poppy seeds
  • All the different people in this world. Life would be boring without ya!
  • The great resources that accompany being in grad school
  • The chance to run, even if just for a little bit
  • Sunrises, sunsets and clear nights to see the moon
  • Co-ed...I mean..."family" church camping trips
I am thankful for today!