If you get the title of the post you should know it is not original. If you do not get it, don't worry about it.

Two of our mission teammates got married this past weekend. Woo Hoo! It was a BEAUTIFUL wedding and I had a lot of fun and am so excited for Reid and Mer. They are just so wonderful and I am blessed by their friendship. I am also quite jealous of their week in Mexico. We thought about joining them. :)

Sadly I did not take many pictures but this is Sara and I in the reception tent before the wedding

The wedding weekend was super fun and also quite chilly. I was very thankful for my long sleeved dress but could have used my heavy pea coat. It was a wonderful celebration with beautiful flowers, a beautiful cake, a very beautiful bride, yummy food, fun music and a sweet ceremony.

I am very thankful for the hospitality of the Brooks letting us stay in their home at eat their food. I also enjoyed the time with my team. We have been so busy that it was nice to have a weekend away together and we have a few more of those coming up so that will be great!

Our team stuff is coming along well. We have had some very intense and important meetings over the past few weeks that have led to some very exciting conversations about Chile and church and our future. As unknown as things are I really feel God guiding us and revealing things not as I want them to be revealed but according to His timing. Hopefully it is this way with fund raising for all of us as well.

In a week and a half we will be spending 2 weekends in a row in College Station with the A&M Church of Christ in preparation for them supporting us for a year of training next year. We are very excited to spend time with the people of that church. They are such a blessing to us and I cannot wait to get to know them better!

That's about all that is going on team-wise. We would appreciate your prayers for us and for Chile. If you know of any churches looking to support some missionaries let me know. Some of us are needing to search harder than others but we are all still in need.

Dee out.