I had a nice bike ride through the rain today. It was not exactly on purpose but it was kind of enjoyable in an unexpected way. I was not aware how hard it was raining when I went out and by the time I got home I was dripping wet. It was a good test for my rain jacket though because everything under it was quite dry.

As I headed home I could not help but laugh at how soaked I was and how ridiculous I probably looked. Typically I would have avoided puddles but I just plowed through them and kept on laughing. Typically I would have hated getting my clothes soaked and having to change but I just embraced it and laughed.

My pants were so wet when I got home that they were having a hard time staying up. Dripping, I ran through the house and got all dried off. There is not much that feels better than getting warm and dry after being cold and wet. Mmmmm!

The one annoying part of the experience was the drivers. I don't know if they were not aware or did not care, both of which are not good options. I was waiting in the pouring rain to cross the street at a crosswalk and probably 10 cars drove by spraying me without letting me cross. Know who stopped for me? A police car. Come on people! I know being a biker is different than being a walker but I was on the side walk crossing to another side walk in the pouring rain.

But its ok. I forgive them because I got to go for a bike ride in the rain and they were stuck dry in their cars not having near as much fun as I was.