Lately I have been having problems with my cell phone. By cell phone standards my phone was very old and this was causing issues with texting, and a few weeks ago I spilled water on it and people were having trouble hearing me, so sadly it was time to move on to a new one. Last night I drove to the Sprint store and purchased myself a nice new cell phone. Yea! I was not picky about what it looked like or what features it had as long as it was cheap and it worked. I ended up getting this HOT black phone that you can see in the pictures below.



As you can see I am very happy with my new phone. I can send and receive texts and I am able to be heard which is a huge plus. Through this whole "ordeal" I realized how reliant I am on my phone. I used to think text messaging was dumb, but due to some pretty cool teens this summer my mind was changed. Now I don't know what to do with out it! I also was very concerned that Sprint would take my old phone and then not activate my new one for 24 hours. Eeek! Luckily it does not take that long anymore and it was activated right away. What would life be like without a cell phone?

Actually since having a phone I have had the dilemma/ luxury of experiencing this. Both times I traveled in South America I was cell phone-less and both times I returned home and wanted nothing to do with them. Yes not having a cell phone did make communications harder and made for interesting situations when lost, in trouble, or running late, but I managed quite well actually. I think it was good for me to be without something that I was so dependent on and thought was a necessity to life. It was not too many years ago that my life was lived quite pleasantly without even an idea of a cell phone.

Why am I writing all this? Really I don't know, it kinda just came out. But I do love my new phone and I could live without it but I prefer not to for now!