I wish world explorer/adventurer was still an occupation. If it was I would have been right there next to Columbus, Captain James Cook or Sir. Edmond Hillary (except that I get sea sick and altitude sick but we can look past that). Unfortunately most land has been discovered, most mountains have been climbed, and all that leaves us is to see how many new germs we can find or how great we can make Windows. The desire to explore has fueled the technology boom and as great as that is...zzzzzzz...BORING! So this leads me to how cool it is to explore the mystery of God!

God is mysterious and wonderful and the fact that I cant know all about him makes me stand in awe and want to know him more. We are naturally curious beings, which probably comes from the nature of God. I want to know as much as I can, but God would not be God if little Dee knew all about big him. So God is the world and I want to discover as much about him as possible (hence the deep thoughts I am working on).

I am content knowing that I will never understand him fully and that makes him even more amazing, but the adventurer in me is also challenged by this which drives me to exploration of him through studying the Bible, reading and listening to other people's ideas, meaningful worship, service and thinking deep thoughts on my own. There is so much to learn about him that will draw me closer and help me help others grow closer also. Every day is an adventure and God is the world that I am exploring!!!!