I love my poofy vest
Oh yes, oh yes
I love my poofy vest
I will never feel less

Now I have two poofy vests
I dont know how I lived before
The cold weather puts them to the test
But they ace it with a perfect score

I love my poofy vests
Oh yes, oh yes
I love my poofy vests
This I will never second guess

Wow ok so I know I write pretty crappy poetry but I find it quite funny to try. I especially like to try when it comes to serious topics such as poofy vests!! When I moved to Colorado my favorite clothes to wear were a tank top and athletic shorts. Now I have not turned my back on these clothes, but they are quite....shall we say, unreasonable to be wearing during the long, cold winter. So I had to find a winter time replacement and it is because of this that I discovered the wonderful attire of the poofy vest!

My first one I got was graciously bought by my dad and it is the pink one seen above. Seriously, I would wear it every day if it were appropriate but the hot pink kinda stands out. Just the other day I took the long walk to Gap in the mall and found another great vest at an even greater price. My pink vest will always be my favorite, but I am happy to have another one to keep me warm on those cold days that are not cold enough for an entire poofy jacket. So I raise my hot tea to you poofy vest. You have been good too me and I look forward to many years of joy and bright pinkness!

Those of you who own one of these amazing creations know the joy that I am speaking of. And those of you that do not, if you live somewhere cold enough (or even if you do not), you must venture into this beautiful world of down, poofy goodness! You will never regret it!