Ever heard of the travel itch? I have no idea if it is something that lots of people catch or just something that my friends and I made up but it is very real. It occurs when a long period of time has passed and I have not traveled anywhere outside of the country. Yes I did go to Nuevo Laredo this summer with the teens, but right across the boarder of Mexico hardly counts to me as outside of the country.

The last time I really went somewhere was summer 2005 when I had my mission internship in Buenos Aires and that was probably some of the best months of my life. I met so many amazing people, saw so many awesome things all the while learning Spanish and helping grow God's kingdom.

I just LOVE to travel and see the world. It is an amazing place out there of beautiful people, fascinating cultures, delicious and disgusting foods (both that I like to try) and amazing sites that you could never even dream about. Most of my travel time has been spent in South America and I still have so much to see there, but I want to see the rest of the world also. Below are my top ten place I want to visit.

10. India
9. China
8. Australia
7. Italy
6. Antarctica
5. Kenya on a Safari
4. Egypt and the Pyramids
3. Mt. Everest, Nepal
2. Machu Picchu, Peru
1. Jerusalem, Israel

Now luckily I live in a really cool place like Colorado where I get to do and see a lot of awesome things, because this calms the itch for the time being. But pretty soon I am going to have to scratch my itch and get out of here. Where do you want to go?